Cream Cheese Brownie Royale
|Low fat brownie mix||15 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cold coffee/Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Reduced fat cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Fat free skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar substitute/Equivalent of 10 teaspoons sugar||5 Gram (5 Packets)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine brownie mix and coffee in large bowl; stir until blended. Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, milk, sugar substitute and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture in dollops over brownie mixture. Swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie mixture with tip of knife.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
5. Cover with foil and refrigerate 8 hours or until ready to serve. Cut into 16 squares; garnish as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 657 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.9 mg10.6%
Sodium 2252.7 mg93.9%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.6%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84%
Sugars 58.7 g
Protein 54 g108.7%
Vitamin A 155.1% Vitamin C 151.1%
Calcium 95.6% Iron 159.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet