Fudge Brownies With Nuts
|Butter/Margarine / shortening||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Baking chocolate square||2 Ounce (2 Squares)|
|Sifted flour||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pecans/Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub an 8 by 12 inch pan with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening; gradully add the sugar and beat until light and smooth; beat in the eggs.
3. Meanwhile break the chocolate in small pieces and melt over hot water. Let it cool.
4. Add the chocolate to the creamed mixture. Stir in the flour, then the vanilla and the nuts. Mix thoroughly.
5. Spread the mixture in the pan. Bake about 30 minutes. While still warm cut in squares in the pan. Remove from the pan and let the squares cool on the cake rack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2502 Calories from Fat 1350
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 159 g244.1%
Saturated Fat 51.7 g258.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 519.7 mg173.2%
Sodium 159.6 mg6.6%
Total Carbohydrates 274 g91.2%
Dietary Fiber 21.8 g87.1%
Sugars 205.8 g
Protein 36 g72.3%
Vitamin A 33.5% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 94.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet