Fudge Brownies With Nuts
|Butter/Margarine / shortening||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Baking chocolate square||2 Ounce (2 Squares)|
|Sifted flour||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pecans/Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub an 8 by 12 inch pan with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening; gradully add the sugar and beat until light and smooth; beat in the eggs.
3. Meanwhile break the chocolate in small pieces and melt over hot water. Let it cool.
4. Add the chocolate to the creamed mixture. Stir in the flour, then the vanilla and the nuts. Mix thoroughly.
5. Spread the mixture in the pan. Bake about 30 minutes. While still warm cut in squares in the pan. Remove from the pan and let the squares cool on the cake rack.