Not everyone wants a 9x13 pan of brownies or has a large enough oven to fit that size of pan, so I'm sharing the recipe I use for Small Batch brownies from Pampered Chef.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
All purpose flour
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), divided
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the all purpose flour, cocoa powder and salt. Mix well and set it aside.
3. In another bowl, add and combine the butter with egg, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
4. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Add about 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and fold it well into the batter.
5. Take the greased 9 x 6 inch baking pan and spread the brownie batter evenly into the pan.
6. Bake it the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Once done baking, remove the pan and immediately sprinkle about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips over the brownies and let it sit for 3 minutes.
8. After 3 minutes, using a spatula, spread the melted chocolate chips as icing over the brownies.