|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Non nutritive sweetener||7 1⁄2 Teaspoon (equivalent to 1 1/4 cups sugar, if tablets are used, pulverize them to fine powder)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce, melted (2 squares)|
|Eggs||2 , unbeaten|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted regular all purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl cream butter with nonnutritive sweetener until light and fluffy; add chocolate; beat until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and walnuts; beat until smooth.
3. Spread batter in greased 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan.
4. Bake 30 minutes, or until surface of brownies is shiny.
5. Cool in pan; cut into 16 squares. (100 calories and 1/2 bread and 2 fat exchanges per square)