|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Non nutritive sweetener||7 1⁄2 Teaspoon (equivalent to 1 1/4 cups sugar, if tablets are used, pulverize them to fine powder)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce, melted (2 squares)|
|Eggs||2 , unbeaten|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted regular all purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl cream butter with nonnutritive sweetener until light and fluffy; add chocolate; beat until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and walnuts; beat until smooth.
3. Spread batter in greased 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan.
4. Bake 30 minutes, or until surface of brownies is shiny.
5. Cool in pan; cut into 16 squares. (100 calories and 1/2 bread and 2 fat exchanges per square)
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1973 Calories from Fat 1477
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 169 g259.4%
Saturated Fat 82.3 g411.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 664.9 mg221.6%
Sodium 562.7 mg23.4%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.2%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71.1%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 40 g80.5%
Vitamin A 66% Vitamin C
Calcium 55.9% Iron 103.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet