Peanut butter brownies are chewy with a pleasant peanut flavor. They are yummy and delicious. And it is so easy to make them. I have tries lot many brownie recipes but this one is the best among the ones I have tried so far.
Creamy peanut butter
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), softened
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
All purpose flour
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9 inch baking pan with butter. Set aside.
3. In a big bowl, blend together peanut butter and softened butter until creamy.
4. Add sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs, beat well.
5. Put the sifted flour, baking powder and salt and continue to beat till combined.
6. Add chocolate chips and using a spatula mix all together.
7. Pour into the greased pan and spread it evenly.
8. Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until the brownies turn golden brown.
9. In a serving plate, slice the brownies and serve with milk or any refreshing drink, or frost it and use as dessert.
The more you watch Chef Tawnya in meals in a rush, the more you get to know about her and her interesting childhood in the farms with a bonus of her family recipe. So, in this video, she shares her mom's chocolate and peanut butter brownies, yummy and delicious. It’s so simple to make and can be called dessert in a rush. So, if when you want a quick dessert for your family, ask your kids to help you and make these mouth-watering brownies for them.