Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownies
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9 inch baking pan with butter. Set aside.
3. In a big bowl, blend together peanut butter and softened butter until creamy.
4. Add sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs, beat well.
5. Put the sifted flour, baking powder and salt and continue to beat till combined.
6. Add chocolate chips and using a spatula mix all together.
7. Pour into the greased pan and spread it evenly.
8. Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until the brownies turn golden brown.
9. In a serving plate, slice the brownies and serve with milk or any refreshing drink, or frost it and use as dessert.
Calories 599 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.7%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.9 mg29.6%
Sodium 319.8 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 54 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.6% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet