Fall means apple season. Chef John Maxwell has a delicious recipe for applesauce brownies to combine two great tastes, apples and chocolate!
2 Ounce, melted
1 Cup (16 tbs)
4 1⁄2 Ounce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add in the eggs and egg whites and whisk well.
3. Stir in the corn syrup, vanilla extract, applesauce, and whisk well.
4. Fold in the melted chocolate into the egg mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Stir in the sugar and mix well.
6. Slowly fold in the cocoa powder and salt into the egg mixture.
7. Take an aluminum baking pan, pour the batter evenly into the pan and bake it in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 20 - 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Once done, remove the pan and set it aside to cool before serving.
9. Serve these applesauce and chocolate brownies with warm milk.
Make this fall season special with some delicious applesauce and chocolate brownies. See Chef John Maxwell as he combines two great flavors, apples and chocolate to prepare awesome brownies. Take a look at this impressive video and surely this recipe would be a hit!