1. In a large mixing bowl, beat brown sugar and egg with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Add vanilla and melted butter. Beat again. Add flour and salt. Mix with spoon until well combined.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
4. Pour into an 8-inch square baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray.
5. Bake at 350 degrees (F) until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
6. Cut into squares and transfer to a nice serving plate. Enjoy!
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 736 Calories from Fat 355
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.1%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.3 mg37.8%
Sodium 77.9 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 58.8 g
Protein 7 g14.5%
Vitamin A 15.5%
Vitamin C 0.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet