1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and white sugar.
4. In a separate bowl, combine oil and eggs.
5. Gradually mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients stirring until moistened.
6. Stir in black walnuts and pour mixture into the prepared pan.
7. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes and then allow them to cool on a wire rack.
8. Cut into even sized squares and serve.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 426 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.6%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.5 mg23.5%
Sodium 222 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g4%
Sugars 35.2 g
Protein 6 g11.3%
Vitamin A 1.7%
Vitamin C 0.24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet