Wondering how to make a delicious homemade vegetable broth that's good for you, easy on the wallet, and quick? Then you'll love this simple how-to video.
|Celery stalk||4 , roughly chopped|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm) , roughly chopped|
|Thyme||1 Teaspoon , roughly chopped|
|Carrot||4 , roughly chopped|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm)|
|Onion||3 , roughly chopped|
|Salt||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Black peppercorn||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
1. In a large vessel pour in the water and bring to boil.
2. Add in all the ingredients to the vessel and again bring to boil. Cover the pot and let it simmer for 30 minutes on low heat.
3. Turn off the stove and let stock sit for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes strain the veggies. Preserve the stock in smaller jars.
5. Make Thai green curry with vegetable stock and serve with steamed rice.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 424Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3282 mg136.75%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.7%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84%
Sugars 33 g
Protein 14 g28%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet