1. Heat olive oil in deep pan over medium heat.
2. Add chopped onions and let it sizzle.
3. Turn heat up a tad and add smashed/crushed garlic cloves.
4. Add all other ingredients.
5. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Add 24 cups water and bring to boil.
7. Lower heat, cover and let simmer for 1hr to 1 1/2 hrs
8. Cool in ice bath.
9. Strain with cheese cloth and colander.
Are you a vegan who gets bogged down by vegetarian recipes they ask you to use meat stock? Well, here is your solution. This Vegetable Broth is as flavorful as any other and it will make your soups or rice taste better than ever. Have a look at this video and get going!