|Fish bones||3 Pound, rinsed, cut into 4-inch pieces (And/Or Fish Heads)|
|Celery stalks||2 , chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Carrot||1 , sliced|
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley sprigs/2 tablespoons parsley flakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Firmly Packed)|
|Fresh thyme sprigs/1 teaspoon thyme leaves||4|
|Whole white peppercorns||6|
1. In stockpot or 6-quart Dutch oven, add fish bones, celery, onion, carrot and lemon.
2. Add enough water to cover bones and vegetables.
3. Stir in wine.
4. Bring the contents to boil, decrease heat.
5. Skim or remove off the residue that rises up to the surface.
6. Add in parsley, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns.
7. Simmer for 30 minutes, skimming the surface as necessary.
8. Strain broth.
9. Adjust salt seasoning.
10. Cool uncovered in refrigerator.
11. Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month.
12. Serve hot.