|Chicken backs and necks||2 Pound (And/Or Wings)|
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Small, quartered|
|Coarsely chopped celery with leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, add chicken and water.
2. Bring the contents to boil.
3. Skim or remove any residue that rises up to the surface.
4. Decrease heat and cook partially covered for 30 minutes.
5. Add all remaining ingredients except 1/2 teaspoon salt, cook partially covered an additional 4 hours.
6. Remove bones and strain broth.
7. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon salt, and stir.
8. Cool it uncovered in refrigerator.
9. Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze it up to 6 months.
10. Skim off fat from broth.
11. Serve hot.