Carrots with Chicken Broth and Rosemary
|Carrot||1 Pound, peeled, sliced 1/4-inch thick|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Corn starch||2 Teaspoon|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
1) Into a 1 1/2 to 2 -quart casserole, add in the sliced carrots and 1/4 cup water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 10 minutes till the carrots turn fork tender. Stir in between once.
3) Keep the casserole aside without draining its liquid.
4) In a 1-cup microwavable measurer, add in 1/3 cup water and cornstarch. Mix well to get a smooth paste.
5) To the cornflour paste, add in the chicken bouillon granules, chives, rosemary and pepper. Mix well.
6) Pour the mixture onto the carrots. Cover the dish and microwave for 4 minutes till it starts to thicken.
7) Stir the mixture halfway through the cooking time.
8) Serve the Carrots With Chicken Broth And Rosemary garnished with a sprig of chive on top.