|Lean salmon head/Other fish heads and frames||5 Pound|
|Dry white wine||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Leek||1 Large, washed and diced (Whites And Green Parts)|
|Onions||2 Large, diced|
|Carrot||1 Large, diced|
|Parsley stems||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1) Wash the fish frames and heads under the a running tap until water is clear.
2) Take a stock pot, add the fish,wine and 4 quarts of water.
3) Simmer over a medium flame, skim the surface,add the vegetables,bay leaves, peppercorns,parsley.
4) Return the pot to a gentle heat again,cover it partially and cook for 45 minutes.
5) Add the more water if need be,to cover the ingredients.
6) Strain through a fine sieve and cool. Broth can be refrigerated until ready to use.
7) Skim fat before using