|Chicken carcass||1 , roasted|
|White stock/Water||2 Pint|
|Pepper||1⁄3 Teaspoon (2- 3 Shakes)|
1. In a large saucepan, add in chicken carcass, skin and any trimmings. Pour in stock or water and cover the carcass.
2. Put in seasoning and allow it to come to a boil, and simmer gently for 1 hour in a covered pan.
3. Cut the vegetables roughly. Put it into the saucepan and simmer for another hour.
4. Take a sieve and strain the broth; rinse pan.
5. Pour the strained broth back to the pan; bring to a boil.
6. Put in washed rice and simmer for 15 minutes until rice is soft.
7. Add seasoning to taste.
8. Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot in a tureen.