Skewered Scallops With Honey
|Deep sea scallops||12|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Green peppers||2 Small, cut into quarters (Seeded)|
1) Wash and drain scallops.
2) In a bowl, add honey, mustard, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
3) Add in the scallops and stir to coat well.
4) Place a lid over and allow to stand in refrigerator for several hours.
5) When ready to cook, arrange on skewers, alternating with tomatoes and pepper wedges.
6) Grill over wood charcoal briquettes for about 5 minutes, turning to brown both sides.
7) Baste with sauce while grilling.
8) Serve hot.