|Fish bones||4 Pound (Heads, And Tails Flounder, Fluke, Cod, / Haddock)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Chopped leeks||2 Cup (32 tbs) (White Portion Only)|
|Chopped celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bay leaf||1 , broken in half|
1. Thoroughly wash fish pieces in cold water.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan and combine fish parts and remaining ingredients together.
3. Bring the mix into rapid boil.
4. Decrease the intensity of flame and then remove foam from the surface.
5. Cover and boil the mix for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Strain the broth using fine cheesecloth or a fine strainer and dispose off the solids.
7. Let the broth be cool, cover the pot with broth.
8. Refrigerate the liquid for further use.
9. Use the broth as per requirement.