|Chicken||3 Pound, cut into serving pieces (1 Bird)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, halved and stuck with 2 cloves|
|Cloves||2 (To Stick Into Onion)|
|Carrot||1 , halved|
|Celery stalk with leaves||1 , halved|
|Crushed dried basil/Crushed dried sage / thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a large soup pot, bring chicken pieces to a boil with water.
2) Lower heat and then remove the particles that rise to the surface.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and uncover and simmer gently for 2 hours.
4) Through a fine sieve, strain the broth and remove vegetables.
5) Store chicken in the refrigerator or use immediately.
6) Keep the broth aside at room temperature until lukewarm and then keep in refrigerator for several hours or a whole night.
7) Remove the excess fat from the top and use as required.