Chicken In Fondue Broth
|Chicken breasts||1 1⁄2 Pound, boned, skin and fat removed|
|Low sodium chicken bouillon||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dried sweet basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
1. Cut chicken in 3/4-inch cubes.
2. Simmer bouillon, bay leaf, cloves, basil, and wine in a saucepan 15 minutes.
3. Pour half of mixture into fondue pot. Keep remainder hot.
4. Spear chicken cube and mushroom on fork and cook in bouillon 2-3 minutes.
5. Replace broth in fondue pot as needed.