1. Boil water in a saucepan.
2. Wash and chop broccoli into bite size pieces. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, add broccoli, bay leaf, salt, and lemon juice.
4. Pour boiling water into the pan to cover broccoli. Cover with lid and set aside.
5. In a bowl, soak couscous in boiling water. Cover with lid.
6. In a large frying pan, heat oil and drop onion in it. Cook for about 4-5 minutes.
7. Drop mushrooms, turn the heat to medium, cover with lid, and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
8. When you hear sizzling sound, open the lid, reduce the heat, stir, cover it back and cook.
9. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
10. Add tomatoes and give it a good stir.
11. Throw parsley, leaving little for garnish. Cover, and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
12. Meanwhile in colander, drain broccoli.
13. On a serving platter put some couscous, and top it with broccoli.
14. Ladle mushroom sauce on top.
15. Serve broccoli hot with parsley garnish.