My daughter Erin joins me in the kitchen to make a lasagna-like one-dish meal featuring tons of broccoli ('miniature trees'), ground sirloin and Mozzarella cheese
1 Pound, ground
Hot chili oil
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Put the broccoli in a bowl, cover with saran wrap and pop into the microwave for 10 minutes.
3. In a pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and saute the sirloin for about 5-7 minutes.
4. Drain out the excess water from the broccoli dish and transfer into a baking dish.
5. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the hot chilli oil and mix into the broccoli.
6. Next, add a layer of the sauteed ground sirloin.
7. Sprinkle salt and a layer of mozzerella cheese.
8. Pop into the oven for 4-5 minutes.