This roasted broccoli & sweet potato recipe is hands down my favorite vegetable side dish. I can eat a whole pan of this stuff. Roasting the broccoli makes ALL the difference in the world! It's easy, quick, healthy and goes great paired up with any meat.
3 Bunch (300 gm), wash, dried, cut into florets
1 Medium, washed, cubed
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
1 Tablespoon (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl put broccoli and sweet potatoes.
4. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat them evenly with the oil.
5. On the foil-lined baking sheet arrange broccoli and sweet potatoes in a single layer.
6. Sprinkle with minced garlic and salt.
7. Baked for around 14 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and broccoli is lightly browned on the tips.
8. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with more salt if desired.
9. In a serving plate, serve immediately hot with any main dish of choice.