Homemade Christmas Broccoli Tree
1) Lightly wash the broccoli crown and cut into bite-sized florets.
2) Boil water in a large pot. Add a pinch of salt in the boiling water (salt removes oxalic acid - bitter taste, and makes the broccoli nice and green). Boil broccoli for about 3 minute.
3) Drain and cool down until you can touch.
4) Pile up the broccoli florets on a plate and mold them with your hands to shape like a tree.
5) Decorate the tree with mayonnaise (like a garland) and place the star-shaped cheese (attach it with a toothpick) on top of the tree.
Pour some dressing of your choice over the tree and serve.