Broccoli with cheese sauce gets a fresh, flavorful and nutritious update when Julie turns this classic into a dairy-free, cholesterol-free and gluten-free dinnertime hit.
Braggs liquid aminos
1 Tablespoon, melted
Juice of lemon
3 Cup (48 tbs), finely chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a small bowl, mix the nutritional yeast, paprika, and garlic powder together.
2. Stir in the tahini.
3. Pour in the Braggs, lemon juice, and coconut oil and whisk thoroughly.
4. If a thinner sauce is desired, add a little water, a tablespoon at a time.
5. Put the broccoli into a larger bowl and pour sauce on top.
6. Toss until evenly coated (for best results, use your hands!)
7. Sprinkle top with hemp seeds and serve. Keeps refrigerated for several days.
If you adore you broccoli, then you should try this Cheesy Broccoli without Cheese recipe. This is a familiar tasting dish, but it is much healthier than the usual ones with cheese sauce. Watch and learn, folks!