|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh broccoli||1 Pound, cut into florets|
|Carrot||1 Large, cut into small pieces|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, chopped|
|Lite line cheese slices||3|
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
2) Add garlic and onion. Cook until onion becomes tender.
3) Blend in the flour. Add water and cook for about 2 minutes.
4) Stir in all other ingredients except cheese.
5) Reduce heat and cover. Cook for about 20 minutes or until carrots and broccoli become tender, stirring constantly.
6) Arrange the cheese slices in top and heat for a couple of more minutes.
7) Transfer to a platter and serve at once.