Spears With Lemon, Onions And Celery
|Fresh broccoli/Frozen broccoli spears - 1 packet||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced and separated into rings|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Almonds||2 Tablespoon, toasted|
1) In a small microwavable dish or casserole, add in the onion, celery and butter. Mix well.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 5 minutes or till the vegetables become slightly tender.
3) Add in the lemon juice, lemon peel and sprinkle salt and pepper. Give the mixture a good stir.
4) Rinse the fresh broccoli or defrost the frozen ones. Drain and transfer onto the serving plate.
5) Add the lemon butter sauce over the broccoli.
6) To serve the Broccoli Spears With Lemon, Onions And Celery, garnish with toasted almonds on top.