|Fresh broccoli||1 1⁄2 Pound (1 Bunch)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon (Toasted)|
1. Prepare the broccoli by cutting off the large leaves of broccoli. Cut off the tough ends of the lower stalks and wash the broccoli well.
2. Remove flowerets from the stems and then slice the stems finely
3. Tip these stems into a large pan of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes till crisp-tender. Remove and drain.
4. Place the broccoli in a serving dish.
5. In a small saucepan, mix the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame seeds, sugar and oil and bring to a boil.
6. Pour over broccoli.
7. Serve hot