Broccoli with Sesame Oil
|Broccoli/4 ounce / 2 cups broccoli florets||8 Ounce|
|Oriental sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
1) In steamer, boil the water.
2) Trim the tough stems of broccoli and slice the remaining stems thinly.
3) Cut the head of broccoli into florets.
4) Steam the sliced stems and florets into boiled water for 7 minutes.
5) Drain the broccoli and sprinkle sesame oil over it.
6) Serve the broccoli as side dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 166 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 74.9 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.6%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 337.2%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet