Stir Fried Broccoli
|Broccoli||4 Cup (64 tbs), cut (Cut Flowers And Stems Under Cutting And Cooking)|
|Boiling water||4 Cup (64 tbs), salted|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
1. In a large saucepan boil large quantity of salted water. Cook broccoli for 3 or 4 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain broccoli and rinse under cold water. Drain again and keep aside.
3. In a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok heat oil over high.
4. As the oil starts bubbling add ginger and garlic and stir quickly with a spatula for 30 seconds.
5. Add broccoli, water, sugar, and salt.
6. Turn with a spatula for 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Serve in a warm dish and garnish with sesame seed or nuts.