|Broccoli||2 Pound (1 bunch)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Sharp cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated, reserve 1/3 cup for topping|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Liquid from broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook onion and broccoli separately until just tender and save liquid from broccoli.
3. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour, add milk and 2/3 cup grated cheese and cook.
4. Then add the 1/2 cup broccoli liquid, taste and season.
5. In a casserole, place broccoli and onions pour sauce over and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
6. Bake for about 1/2 hour.
7. Serve hot as a side dish.