Piquant Poultry Terrine with Broccoli
|Courgettes||5 Ounce, thinly sliced (150 Gram)|
|Carrots||7 Ounce, cut into matchstick strips (200 Gram)|
|Broccoli florets||4 Ounce (110 Gram)|
|Ham||9 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Poultry||1 Pound (450 Gram, Turkey Breast Is Ideal)|
|Fresh cream||10 Fluid Ounce (300 Milliliter)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
1. In a food processor jar, combine the poultry meat and ham.
2. Mince finely.
You can also have this done by your butcher.
3. Grease a 2-quart terrine or casserole.
4. In a microwavable dish, place carrots.
5. Cook them for 3 minutes in the microwave, stirring once.
6. Add the courgettes and broccoli and cook for another 3 minutes.
7. Remove and set the vegetables aside.
8. In a dry, clean bowl, beat the egg whites until they are stiff and form peaks.
9. Fold in the cream and the minced meat mixture.
10. Season the mixture with salt, pepper, cayenne and paprika.
11. In the greased terrine mold, arrange courgette slices and carrots on the bottom.
12. Spoon and spread half the meat mixture on top.
13. Arrange broccoli in the center and remaining vegetables on the sides.
14. Top with remaining meat mixture.
15. Cover the terrine mold with wax paper, sealing at the egdges.
16. Cook in microwave for 16 to 18 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center.
17. Pour the vinegar and water over them.
18. Add parsley stalks for flavor.
19. Microwave the fish on HIGH for 6-7 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. Turn the fish once, halfway through cooking time.
20. Rest the terrine for 10 minutes after cooking.
21. Turn out onto a serving platter.
22. Slice and serve with Piquant sauce or a sauce of your choice.