Curried Broccoli Stars
|Unsalted butter/Corn oil / margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Sliced broccoli stem||4 Cup (64 tbs), steam-cooked (Or Broccoli Stars)|
1) In a large saucepan, heat butter or margarine.
2) To the melted butter, add the curry powder and pepper. Mix well.
3) To this, add the Broccoli Stars.
4) Heat well, stirring in between. Do not overcook. Broccoli pieces will lose their crispness and color, if overcooked.
5) Transfer to decorative plates and serve fresh.