10 K Broccoli
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon (Mazola Brand)|
|Broccoli||3⁄4 Pound, cleaned, trimmed, cut into flowerets, stems sliced|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Large, cut into 2-inch strips|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over high flame.
2. When hot, add together the prepared vegetables along with garlic and lemon rind
3. SautÃ© until for 7 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
4. Sprinkle salt and thyme over them and toss.
5. Dish out immediately and serve hot as a side dish to grills or roasts.