Sesame Cauliflower And Broccoli
|Cauliflower flowerets||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Broccoli flowerets||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a 1-quart casserole add cauliflower, broccoli, and water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Let stand covered for sometime.
4) To prepare lemon butter, in a 1-cup measure butter or margarine and lemon juice. Mix together.
5) Cook on high for 30 to 40 seconds.
6) Add toasted sesame seed.
7) Drain the cauliflower-broccoli mixture.
8) Add lemon butter to cauliflower-broccoli mixture. Toss together.
9) Serve immediately.