|Broccoli||2 1⁄2 Pound (1 Bunch)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained, sliced (1 Can)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1) Trim broccoli and discard outer leaves and tough ends.
2) Split the large stalks and flowerets into 2-inch lengths, and then slice thin lengthwise.
3) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
4) Add water and soy sauce and heat to boiling.
5) Add broccoli, celery, and water chestnuts and boil again. Cook covered.
6) Steam for 10 minutes until broccoli is crisply tender.
7) In a small heavy frying pan heat sesame seeds over low heat.
8) Shake the pan until seeds are lightly toasted.
9) Add the broccoli mixture into it and stir.
10) Transfer into heated serving dish.
11) Serve soy sauce sprinkled over top.