|Canned tuna packed in oil||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Tuna)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2|
|Canned anchovy fillets||2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Black olives||8 Small, pitted|
|Oil and vinegar dressing/Prepared dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) With a knife, cut the broccoli into small flowerets.
2) Cut hard-cooked eggs into wedges.
3) In a pan boil water with salt and cook the broccoli for 5 to 8 minutes until crisp-tender.
4) Drain the broccoli and rinse immediately with cold water.
5) Transfer into a shallow serving dish or platter.
6) Arrange tuna over the broccoli.
7) Place egg wedges, anchovies and olives on tuna.
8) Cover the salad and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
9) Before serving, pour dressing over salad.
10) Serve with French bread for a main-dish salad.
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.1%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 192.8 mg64.3%
Sodium 1060.5 mg44.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 23 g45.1%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 224.8%
Calcium 13% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet