|Broccoli||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Silvered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Trim the leaves and wash the broccoli.
2) Split the large stalks, if any, lengthwise.
3) In the bottom of a large skillet, arrange broccoli in single layer.
4) Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over broccoli; sprinkle with salt.
5)Cover the skillet, and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until stalks are just tender and water is evaporated.
6) Meanwhile, saute almonds in 1 tablespoon butter until golden.
7) Add remaining butter and lemon juice.
8) Heat until butter melts.
9) Pour the butter mix over broccoli.
10) Serve the broccoli amandine hot as side dish.