|Sliced cooked chicken||5 Ounce (About 20 Slices, 1 Package)|
|Grated romano cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain non fat yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Trim off broccoli leaves, if any, attached to the stalks.
2. Cut broccoli into 20 florets of 3 to 4 inches.
3. Add to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes to become tender.
4. Drain and keep aside.
5. Sprinkle cheese on hot broccoli florets.
6. Spread a mixture of mayonnaise, mustard and yogurt on one side of the chicken slices.
7. Arrange a cooked broccoli pieces, horizontally, such that it protrudes a bit from both sides of the chicken fillet.
8. Roll tightly and secure with toothpick.
9. Serve cold or warm.