Broccoli With Radishes
|Fresh broccoli||1 Pound|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Radishes||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
1) Rinse and seperate the broccoli florets with a little stalk, then cook covered in boiling salted water with salad oil.covered for 5 to 8 minutes, or until just tender.
2) Drain and refresh in plenty of cold water, then drain well and keep aside.
3) Alternately, cook the plastic wrapped broccoli florets in the microwave with 2 tablespoons water on HIGH for 5-6 minutes.
4) Trim the radishes and cook in the salted boiling water for 10-15 minutes with salad oil until just tender.
5) Drain and refresh in plenty of cold water, then drain well and keep aside.
6) Alternately, cook the plastic wrapped radishes in the microwave with 2 tablespoons water on HIGH for 3-5 minutes.
7) Combine the broccoli florets and radishes with butter.
8) Arrange the broccoli florets and radishes in a nice plate and serve immediately.