Jade Green Broccoli
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock/Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1) Trim off the large leaves and tough ends of lower stalks from broccoli.
2) Cut the tops and slice the stems into 1/4 inch pieces.
3) Take a bowl and combine chicken stock, soy sauce, sugar,and cornstarch.
4) Take a skillet or wok, heat it at 325 degree for 3 minutes.
5) Pour oil in the skillet coating the sides and stir fry garlic and salt.
6) Stir in broccoli tops and slices and fry for 2 minutes.
7) Drizzle sherry, cover, and cook for 2 minutes.
8) Add in cornstarch mixture, cook, stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
9) Check for seasoning and serve immediately.