Savory Broccoli With Beef Broth
|Broccoli||1 Pound, cut in squares|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Peppers||2 , cut into strips (Red Or Green)|
|Beef broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Cook broccoli in boiling water with salt, drain, and then keep aside.
2) Take a skillet, heat oil, and saute garlic until brown.
3) Remove garlic and stir fry red pepper for 2-3 minute.
4) Crush the garlic and add to the red pepper along with vinegar, broth, pepper, and salt.
5) Simmer for 10-15 minutes and add the broccoli to it.
6) Take a serving plate and arrange the vegetables.
7) Pour the juices over the vegetables and serve hot.