Stir Fry Broccoli
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Peanut oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
1) Combine the first 5 ingredients, stir, and set aside.
2) Was broccoli in cold water, trim off the large outer leaves, and remove tough ends of stalks.
3) Cut the stalks diagonally into 1-inch thick pieces and if stalks are more than 1 inch in diameter, cut in half, lenghtwise.
4) Also, dice the florets into 1-inch slices.
5) Take a preheated wok, pour oil, and heat for 2 minutes at 325 degree F.
6) Stir fry broccoli for 2 minutes and then stir fry onion for 3 minutes.
7) Add soy sauce mixture, cover, and cook at 225 degree for 5 minutes or until broccoli crisp tender.
8) Check seasoning and serve.