|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Rindless smoked back bacon||4 Ounce, cut into strips (100 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Small broccoli florets||10 Ounce (275 Gram)|
|Dry vermouth||4 Tablespoon|
|Full fat soft cheese||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Single cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Chopped fresh mixed herbs||2 Tablespoon (Such As Parsley, Thyme And Oregano)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and heat oil in it. Add bacon and fry until it is lightly browned but not crisp.
2) Stir in garlic and fry for a minute. Now, put broccoli and mix gently.
3) Add vermouth and cover the pan with tight lid. Simmer the mixture for about 3 minutes.
4) Turn the pan occasionally, cook until broccoli is tender but not soggy. Now, add cream, cheese, and herbs and cook until cheese melts and sauce is made.
5) Season the sauce with pepper.
6) Toss freshly cooked pasta with sauce and garnish with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.