Fresh corn on the cob/1 can corn kernels / 1 packet frozen corn
Hot red chilies/1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
1 Small, chopped
Fresh ginger slices
3 , julienned
3 Clove (15 gm), chopped
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1) Break up the broccoli head in florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat oil and add ginger, garlic and chilies to sauté.
3) Add broccoli florets. Season with salt and stir for couple of minutes.
4) Add corn and pour the liquid. Allow it to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
5) Serve hot broccolis, by garnishing with chopped parsley.