Eggs And Broccoli Au Gratin
|Broccoli||2 Pound, parboiled (1 Bunch)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||4 , peeled and quartered|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an ungreased shallow 2-quart casserole, drain and place the broccoli and spread the eggs evenly over the broccoli.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter on a medium-low heat.
4) Stir in the flour, mustard, salt, and pepper, gradually stir in the milk , stir and cook until thick and smooth.
5) Blend in the Worcestershire sauce and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
6) Spread the sauce evenly over the broccoli and eggs, sprinkle with rest of the cheese, and bake without the lid for 20-30 minutes until light brown and bubbly.
7) Serve immediately as a main dish.