2 , chopped finely (green and white part seperated)
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
1 Tablespoon, grated
Brown rice vinegar
Red pepper flakes
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, toasted
1. In a pan add in the beef brown for 3 minutes. Drain of excess fat from the pan.
2. Add in the white onions, garlic, salt and pepper to the meat and cook for 2 minutes, set aside.
3. In a small bowl add in soy sauce, ginger, brown rice vinegar and red pepper flakes. Stir together with fork.
4. In a wok add in sesame oil, add in the broccoli slaw and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add in the chicken broth and stir fry for 1 minute.
6. Stir in beef mixture and cook 1 minute more.
7. Pour in the soy sauce mixture stir fry for 3 minutes more.
8. Add in the Sriracha and mix again.
9. Top Stir Fried Broccoli with green onion and toasted sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!
Are you on the hunt for a delicious recipe that complies by all the low carb diet rules that you've been following? Then try this LowCarb360 recipe for yummy broccoli slaw that is healthy, low carb and amazingly tasty.
Healthy Low Carb Stir Fry Broccoli Slaw Recipe Video