Tangy Marinated Broccoli
|Broccoli||3 Bunch (300 gm)|
|Cider vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried dill weed||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Take some broccoli and trim off the large leaves.
2) Wash the cut broccoli flowerets thoroughly after removing the stalks from them.
3) Take a shallow container and place the broccoli in it after draining off the excess water.
4) Keep it aside.
5) Take a bowl and mix the rest of the 7 ingredients together.
6) Pour the mixture over the broccoli.
7) Toss the bowl in order to coat the broccoli with the mixture.
8) Chill for at least 24 hours, stirring it occasionally.
9) Garnish with thin lemon slices and serve