The most delicious holiday Brisket is just around the corner. It's not fast but it is easy and you can do most of it ahead. Please watch Best Brisket - Part 1 for the complete menu.
6 Large, slice
12 Clove (60 gm)
3 Medium, slice
3 Large, chop
Low sodium beef stock
5 1⁄2 Ounce
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 300 degree.
2. The brisket has been resting for one whole day; you can slice the brisket and keep it aside.
3. Take a foil roasting tray and take part of the cooked reserved vegetables spread it evenly, then place the sliced brisket over them and cover it with a foil, cook in preheated oven for 1 hour.
4. Meantime start on the gravy, take the reserved sauce and reduce the sauce in a hot skillet and with the remaining part of the reserved vegetables you can puree them and use them as a thicken agent for your gravy.
5. Pour the vegetable puree into the boiling reduced sauce and add the seasonings, let the gravy thicken.
6. Once done remove the brisket midway and pour the entire gravy over the brisket and let it cook in the oven for the remaining time.
7. Serve the brisket with a slice of crusty bread.