To Pressure Cook Brisket and Silverside
|Salted beef brisket/Silverside of beef||2 Pound|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1) Soak meat for a couple of hours, or overnight depending upon salt content.
2) Chop the vegetables into large pieces.
3) In a pressure cooked, add meat, parsley, seasoning and water. Cover it.
3) Bring it to pressure and then lower the heat. Cook for 25 minutes. Do not over -cook.
4) Let the pressure drop to normal and then open the lid.
5) Serve pressure cooked brisket and silverside with some un-thickened gravy.
Calories 625 Calories from Fat 393
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.1%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g85.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 154.2 mg51.4%
Sodium 208.4 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 44 g87.5%
Vitamin A 162.4% Vitamin C 72.8%
Calcium 8% Iron 31.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet