To Pressure Cook Brisket and Silverside
|Salted beef brisket/Silverside of beef||2 Pound|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1) Soak meat for a couple of hours, or overnight depending upon salt content.
2) Chop the vegetables into large pieces.
3) In a pressure cooked, add meat, parsley, seasoning and water. Cover it.
3) Bring it to pressure and then lower the heat. Cook for 25 minutes. Do not over -cook.
4) Let the pressure drop to normal and then open the lid.
5) Serve pressure cooked brisket and silverside with some un-thickened gravy.