Braised Brisket With Onions
|Onion||4 Large, skinned and cored|
|Bacon (streaky) rashers||3 , chopped|
|Onion core||4 , chopped|
|Soft white breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Ounce, melted|
1) Combine the ingredients of stuffing and fill the onions with it.
2) Take the briskets and mark holes into them.
3) Tie the joint of the briskets and make the sides brown.
4) Take away the pan and allow the briskets to cool.
5) Wrap them in foil and keep in a dry meat tin, in hot oven at 450 degrees F,
230 degrees C, Gas Mark-8-9.
6) Put on the lower shelf and bake for 2 hours.
7) Add onions during the last 40 minutes.
8) Serve the dish when it is completely cold.